Tuesday, July 20, 2004

El Proposito Es...

I am glad you could make it! In this unique space in the digital world I would like to share information, thoughts and experiences from the point of view of " secretario of AJAIC Distrito Oeste" and as of a young christian. In no shape or form do the statements shared here represent those of A.J.A.I.C. or A.I.C. I want this to be a gathering place were we can meet maybe not physically but with the same vision. We can use this tool to build each other up spiritually. Like the Apostle Paul said in Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable–if anything is excellent or praiseworthy–think about such things". Remember is easier to destroy than to build. I'll try my best to keep you informed on the happenings of our up and coming "asociasion".   God bless you all, stay up.



1 comment:

  1. Cordero,
    God doesnt give us a load so heavy that we cant carry. Also there is no sin so BIG that the blood of Christ cant cleanse. I think every church has issues, or things that people do when "no one is looking". But being a beliver is about your relationship with GOD. If you put your eyes on the people in church you might loose focus on God. About attending church, I dont know your exact situation, but any opportunity you have to fellowship with others that share your faith you should make the most of. If you are in the army you might want to pay your local chapel a visit or talk to the chaplain. I hope these words might be helpful to you in your walk with Christ. Stay up!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say? Don't be Shy

Advertisement