Thursday, February 03, 2005

Simply Florida : Campamento


Come along. We arrived Saturday at Orlando International Airport and then drove about an hour and a half to Lake Wimauma. Upon arrival we encountered loud cheers. To our surprise we walked into the Queen and King contest. We haven’t seen anything like that here in Distrito Oeste. God's presence through out the camp was very palpable. God did great things among us. Sadly, the camp came to an end and the vacation part of the trip started. After the camp we stopped at Wendy's and then headed out to Sammy's house in Bradenton, FL about half an hour away from the camp. I got settle down at my resting place of three nights and was gladly received by the Almodovar family.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:07 PM

    I would like to add that Distrito SurEste Camp was a great blessing to my life. The youth from all the different places that God allowed to get together to receive a supernatural blessing was so real in my life!
    Hno. Toro preaching was a good reminder to be a youth member of INFLUENCIA OR SER UNO MAS INFLUENCIADO!!!
    All the singers that glorified God Saturday night made the Holy Spirit flow in an amazing way like I have never experience before!! CECE from New York sing like I imagine angels sing-- It was powerful energetic to my Spirit!! Congratulation to Distrito SurEste Directiva for all the effort to make this retreat an unforgetful camp to California youth. Congratulations to Michelle, the president, on her surprising engagement Saturday night.
    God is with all of you & I am a witness of that!!!
    Love from your sister in Christ,
    Ana Cardona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:45 PM

    WOw, Geoffrey you did an awsome job in describing our trip to Florida, i had the best of time there in my life as far as i can remember. I thank God first of all for allowing me to go on this trip, i also thank Ana, and Daisy and YOu, for being so outgoing and warm on that trip. I also like to thank all the People in FLorida for providing us with warm attention,fun, and all the accomodations. Again, i had a great time, and hopefully we can do it agAIN!
    DELMI GUEVARA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:44 PM

    Dios bendiga mucho la juventud del Distrito Oeste fue un placer tenerles en el estado del Sol nos goazamos mucho,quiero darles las Gracia a la Vice Presidenta de A.J.A.I.C. Jenny te queremos mucho y el Distrito Sur Este espera verte el año que viene fuieste de bendicion para todos y tambien la juventud que estuvo presente gracias..............

    Dios los bendiga mucho y espero verlos el prosimo año con el favor de Dios

    God bless you alll
    Ruth Meraris Encarnacion
    Tesorera de A.J.A.I.C.DSE

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say? Don't be Shy

Advertisement