Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School, AJAIC!

It is that time of year where you have to put away your beach towels and grab you backpack and go to school! Welcome back to school AJAIC!!
Going to class, meeting up with your school friends, study groups and the dreaded homework will be your daily routine for the next coming months.
This semester (or quarter) will be a great opportunity to for you to get the grades you want with God's help. In Philippians 4:13 says:
"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me"

AJAIC wishes you a great semester and see you on Friday.

What school are you attending?

4 comments:

  1. Ariel6:30 PM

    I will be starting my 3rd year of Instituto biblico at the end of this month!

    ~Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:45 PM

    This will be my last year in High school here in San Diego!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God senior! Beware of senioritis lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:11 AM

    Amen!
    Lol hahah Oooh I think I read this to late!!
    :) Jk.
    And Congratz bro!
    HOpe all is well.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say? Don't be Shy

Advertisement